How to Understand Your Data: mesmerising measurement and data training aims to give participants an in depth understanding and knowledge of data and measurement for improvement within healthcare.
- Do you have the skills to understand your improvement data?
- Do you struggle with your data?
- Unsure what your stats are telling you?
- Not quite convinced a change is an improvement?
- Ever feel lost with measuring your processes?
You will learn practical skills to apply to any future improvement work to truly understand:
- How to effectively measure a process
- How to determine data and statistical change
- Understand if your data shows a sustainable change or improvement
In this data and measurement training we will give you top tips on data collection, data visualisation, interpretation and presentation of data to give you the best chance of success for your own improvement projects.
Who is this training for?
- Health Care professionals working with data
- Those embarking on an improvement programme with responsibility for data and measurement
- NHS IT Data Leaders
The agenda includes:
- The different faces of performance measurement
- Measurement for improvement overview
- Measurement strategy development approaches
- Data visualisation
- Statistical process control/Shewhart charts
- Interpretation of data tips
- Engaging others with data and presentation of data
This one day data and measurement training really is vital if you want to build statistical rigour and quantitative evidence to any improvement projects you run within healthcare.