Venue: Worsley Court House, Barton Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2PB – 12.30pm – 4.30pm
The NHS Health Checks Workshop on 26th November 2015 was a great opportunity for GP practices who are either new to the programme or have had a less involvement so far to be supported to learn how the programme works and how they might increase their practice uptake.
The afternoon included:
• Getting the best out of BMJ Informatica
• Delivering a ‘gold standard’ Health Check
• Improving practice systems
• Links with other initiatives e.g. Long Term Conditions, the Salford Standard
• Support available to assist you to increase uptake
Sessions were interactive and practical to ensure participants have the chance to ask questions and for queries to be answered by commissioners, technology support personal and quality improvement staff.
Salford City Council knows how important it is to support primary care in the current environment of competing priorities and so ‘back fill’ funding has been provided to enable staff to attend.